International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Daniel's Trip to South Africa

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Days 2-3

I losing my since of time. We traveled for so long, but after three flights, two layovers, and forty-two hours of traveling I'm finally sleeping in my bed in Capetwon. Africa is absolutely beautiful. We drove past Table Top Mountain on our way to our hotel and it is magnificant. While in the hotel I had the opportunity to watch some South African TV. It was very interesting. Tomorrow will be a full day so I better get to sleep. Good Night.

-Daniel

1 comments:

cbattalora said...

Glad you made it safely to South Africa. Keep the pictures coming and hope you get some sleep.

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 12 days
When June 2nd - 13th, 2009
Focus Wildlife Research/Conservation
Political History
Culture